Forum

LTE.V - Lite Access Technologies Inc

2017 Predictions: Wireless broadband demands pave clear path to fiber

Actavo may look at an IPO for big purchase

Attention: Daté du 29 juillet 2016

Yesterday it reported that its 2015 revenue jumped by a third to €431m and profits rose 25pc to €17.9m.

The company employs over 5,000 people and also works closely with Mr O’Brien’s Digicel telecoms firm.

Earlier this year, Actavo also acquired US-based Atlantic Engineering Services (AES), a company that designs the deployment of fibre to the home for clients.

Lite Access ready to build on momentum gained during exceptional 2016

Les articles de Proactive Investors rapportent habituellement de l’information assez générale mais dans ce cas-ci il y a beaucoup de commentaires du CEO, c’est bien intéressant.

4 « J'aime »

Les états financiers annuels audités pour 2016 sont disponibles sur Sedar.

Environ $2.5M de revenus au quatrième trimestre et 196k de bénéfice net. BPA de $0.05 pour l’année fiscale.

Passage intéressant du rapport de gestion: ''As of September 30, 2016, the Company purchased $469,916 in property, plant and equipment and incurred $59,160 in expenses for Lite Access UK. The Lite Access UK operations are expected to start generating revenues in the second quarter of fiscal 2017. ‘’

Le deuxième trimestre 2017 est présentement en cours (janvier-mars), ce sera intéressant à suivre!

2 « J'aime »

Good call, je viens tout juste d’ecrire à un autre investisseur de LTE.V que le passage qui m’a marqué du MD&A était :“As of September 30, 2016, the Company purchased $469,916 in property, plant and equipment and incurred $59,160 in expenses for Lite Access UK. The Lite Access UK operations are expected to start generating revenues in the second quarter of fiscal 2017.” Great minds think alike @MathieuMartin

1 « J'aime »

Bon, j’ai initié une petite position ce matin. je vais analyser le tout plus à fond sous peu.

1 « J'aime »

Le communiqué de presse: Lite Access Technologies Inc. Reports 2016 Q4 and Year End Financial Results - Revenues up 1,083% over Fiscal 2015

But perhaps the most exciting and promising opportunity is the result of the Company’s decision to accelerate our expansion into the United Kingdom in direct response to the considerable interest and demand from UK-based telecom majors. We believe these efforts will reward the Company in 2017 and beyond.[…] Lite Access trained work crews and invested in new plant and equipment to support customer deployments. The Company has now completed over 500 homes of a large scale project for a major UK network operator rolling out superfast, fibre-to-the-home. Launching into the UK market has proven successful and an ever expanding initiative with the potential to drive significant revenue growth.

Pas beaucoup d’actions à vendre sur LTE.V présentement! Il semblerait que nous ayons passé au travers des vendeurs constants autour de $2.00.

2 « J'aime »

Pas un gros contrat, mais tout de même, on voit un autre contrat municipal de gagné au B-C.

http://liteaccess.com/lite-access-technologies-awarded-municipal-fibre-optic-network-build-for-the-city-of-new-westminster-bc/

4 « J'aime »

LITE ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES INC. (the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE: LTE)(OTC PINK: LTCCF), a total integrated fibre optic solutions provider, is pleased to announce its new South American partner, TEASA AND Tilsit (T/T), has been selected for a fibre connectivity project in Panama. Lite Access has provided equipment and trained and certified T/T on all aspects of its fibre deployment solutions, including micro-trenching, air-blown fibre and approved reinstatement methodologies.

T/T is a synergistic partnership between Paraguay-based TEASA and Uruguay-based Tilsit. T/T works on many deployment projects for large communications carriers interested in achieving additional fibre connectivity throughout Central and South America.

The Panama project is a 22 kilometer micro-trench installation to be completed for a large multinational telecommunications and internet service provider. It involves cutting a 30 centimeter trench in asphalt along an older road, which connects the original Panama Canal to an old U.S. gun battery which is now being used to house Panama’s main internet connection. Project construction commenced in January 2017 and is proceeding at a good pace with completion expected by the end of March 2017.

T/T is currently bidding on two additional large micro-trench installation projects. T/T is also working on coordinating a complete re-servicing of the telecom infrastructure in Panama City; this job would involve providing fibre optic services to five national carriers and moving their services from overhead to underground installations. The grid to be serviced here is approximately 4 kilometers x 6 kilometers in size, with a projected budget of up to USD $55million.

Mike Plotnikoff, CEO of Lite Access stated, “T/T saw the potential for micro-trenching in Central and South America on a very large scale and approached us given Lite Access’ track record of success in the industry and expertise in micro-trenching.” Mr. Plotnikoff added, “By training and supplying T/T with our proven and proprietary technologies we are helping them to become ‘Lite Access South America’ in the micro-trenching industry. One of our core missions is to empower and continue supporting our valued partners with the ability to successfully bid and complete micro-trenching projects.”

7 « J'aime »

J’avais un ordre d’achat à $2.29 qui a été complété juste avant la publication de la nouvelle, tout un timing haha.

1 « J'aime »

Ca apporte quel % des ventes pour lte?

Thanks pour l’information Seb! Je te lis depuis quelques temps et j’adore tout ce que tu fais

Residents’ fury as Virgin Media workers ‘destroy’ street

C’est probablement pour ce genre de raisons que Virgin Media désire travailler avec Lite Access et utiliser le micro-trenching.

2 « J'aime »

Vraiment pas ce quil y a de plus “propre” comme job…1" versus 12", ca fais toute la difference!

1 « J'aime »

Les états financiers du Q1 sont disponibles sur Sedar.

• Plutôt faible au niveau des ventes
  • La perte au niveau des opérations est dûe au lancement de la division UK, qui a généré une perte nette de $433k pour le trimestre (voir le rapport de gestion pour plus de détails)
  • La division UK a commencé à générer des revenus vers la fin du trimestre ($119k)
  • D’autres investissement ont été faits dans l’achat d’équipement et la formation de personnel au UK pour répondre à la demande potentielle.

Lite Access Technologies halted at 1:25 p.m. PT

2017-03-06 16:28 ET - Halt Trading

Lite Access Technologies Inc. has been halted at 1:25 p.m. PT on March 6, 2017, at the request of the company, pending news.

Lite Access Technologies Announces $12.6 Million “Bought Deal” Private Placement Financing

Lite Access Tech increases bought deal to $15-million

2017-03-07 10:56 ET - News Release

Mr. Rob Gamley reports

LITE ACCESS INCREASES BOUGHT DEAL EQUITY FINANCING TO $15 MILLION

Lite Access Technologies Inc. has increased its previously announced bought deal financing to 6,667,000 common shares of the company. A syndicate of underwriters led by Cormark Securities Inc., and including Beacon Securities Ltd. and Canaccord Genuity Corp., has agreed to buy and sell to the public an additional 1,067,000 common shares of the company at a price of $2.25 per common share for additional gross proceeds to the company of $2,400,750. Total gross proceeds of the offering are now $15,000,750.

The underwriters will also have the option, exercisable in whole or in part at any time up to the closing of the offering, to purchase up to an additional 2,223,000 common shares of the company. In the event that the option is exercised in its entirety, the aggregate gross proceeds of the offering will be $20,002,500. Closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about March 28, 2017, and is subject to certain conditions, including, but not limited to, the receipt of all necessary approvals, including the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange and any applicable securities regulatory authorities. The underwriters have agreed to endeavour to arrange for substituted purchasers for the common shares.

The net proceeds of the offering will be used to finance growth initiatives and for general corporate purposes.

About Lite Access Technologies Inc.

Lite Access is a world leader in microduct and fibre optic technologies.

1 « J'aime »

Je copie-colle ici un post de Top Dog - Tom Fedichin on Twitter - publié sur le forum privé de Smallcap Discoveries. Il suit activement les développements entourant Lite Access:

Ok this is what i know for the UK as for competition, work, etc

• two main civil companies deploying Fiber in the U.K.(biggest companies) Sterling Lloyd and John Henry. I see these companies as candidates for taking a run at LTE. They do mostly narrow trenching. There are others that micro trench however I have heard that two other companies were trialling their micro trenching technologies for Virgin but were let go due to problems encountered. BTW I have heard LTE is deploying 4 times faster than their nearest competitor.

I have read that 800,000 homes have been deployed out of 2m in the U.K. for project lightening. There’s so much more work to do and then why stop at 2m homes. I would venture a guess another deployment will be announced for more homes down the road.

Now we hear a lot about 5 G(new cell phone frequency) technology being the faster cheaper method for accessing a 1 gig broadband. Fact is you need fiber in order to have wireless. The challenge right now is there’s no set frequency even worked out for streamlining this technology worldwide. It’s sounding like more than ever that there’s way too much confusion from governments to agree on one. This is years away. Add @deanbubbly on twitter. This guys an expert in this field. He’s very insightful.

Then there’s wireless like google webpass. The challenge so far is delivering video wirelessly with packet technology. I believe it’s called gpon. There’s been chatter of very tight radio frequency(high frequency) however the video cannot be sent wirelessly over long distances. It does work for shorter distances however there are other issues such as weather that can distort frequency. Not all homes are built the same so building materials can play a role in frequency distortion. So this could mean multiple repeaters are required which further erodes bandwidth.

There’s Docsis which is a copper Fiber mixed product that has limits on bandwidth. In the U.K. The government has stated NO to docsis and that Fiber to the home needs to be 100% Fiber under the big push by government to have the country fully fibered over. Why go with DOCSIS when it’s going to have to keep being upgraded. It’s much easier to deploy but it’s a short term product.

The bandwidth options currently are Wireless(Webpass Google), 5G(coming/cell carriers), DOCSIS and then Fiber. It’s obvious Fiber is the permanent solution. With Fiber you can easily change the optical light transmitter to increase bandwidth so you don’t have to dig it up. With micro trenching and LTE we could always just blow more Fiber thru the already buried conduit if we required more bandwidth down the road. Our(LTE’s) technology makes it future proof. This is what makes it so compelling. Fiber costs more upfront but it can be upgraded cheaply unlike DOCSIS or wireless technology which continually needs upgrading.

Now looking over what i have written we can conclude that LTE has a superior future proof product that’s being laid 4X faster than their nearest competitor (for Virgin). Now if you are Virgin wouldn’t you want your product out as fast as you can? The faster it’s deployed the faster they get a return on their investment! It’s future proof as well versus other products out there.

Now we have read about all the deployment problems carriers have had(even Virgin). LTE has excelled in their deployment methods and from what i have heard they have been the only company ever to be given a perfect score for deployment speed, cleanliness, lack of collateral damage(cut water,electrical, gas, sewer lines) and organizational skills. Wouldn’t you want to continue to reward the ones who are best in class! Best in class is Lite Access!

So to answer your question about our chances of losing out to someone else I really don’t see it. A matter of fact my number 1 worry right now is someone tries to buy out LTE before Dylan can get LATUK up to full capacity.

Potential upside for LTE: forget about the UK and what we think we could get. You have to think other majors are looking at this. I see huge opportunities ahead in neighbouring countries such as Germany and France. Deutsche Telecom has now started deploying fiber by micro trenching. This new work could potentially be done through partnerships such as the Panama deal. Yes there’s massive upside but I believe theres much more upside from what we don’t even see yet.

I see the UK as being rock solid for LTE and I am a believer contracts should be signed very soon. You don’t just raise $20m to deploy Fiber in the U.K. without commitments.

There you go. Random thoughts layed out on my thoughts of our current UK business, competition, other technologies and future work. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. I have done extensive homework on this subject. Keep in mind I have the same info as all of you regarding LTE. I don’t have any info on costs/profits/homes completed or any internal data. I just happen to have dug as deep as I can on this subject. This means I have contacted a number of individuals much smarter than myself on this subject.

5 « J'aime »