Forum

MZI.V - Mezzi Holdings Inc

T’appelle le CEO simplement, tu pose des questions et il va te répondre dans la mesure où ce n’est pas de l’info privilégiée. Il ne te donnera aucun détail bien sûr mais peut se permettre de dire que des communiqués arrivent ou que les résultats sortiront sous peu.

P.S: Prenez toujours la peine de parler au management avant d’investir de grosses sommes dans une entreprise

Donc étant donné que ce n’est pas de l’info privilégiée, tu pourrais nous partager l’info? C’est un peu le but du forum ici, partarger notre DD.

1 « J'aime »

Les résultats devraient sortir d’ici la fin du mois ou au début Septembre. On devrait voir du Triple Digit growth ce qui va spooker le marché. Dans un récent communiqué, ils ont aussi discuté de nouveaux magasins à Toronto, New York et Los Angeles. Je m’attends à voir des nouvelles là-dessus. Il y aura aussi le lancement de leur collection d’automne ( déjà prête ). Ils ont aussi discuté de grossir à travers des acquisitions verticales, je m’attends à des nouvelles là-dessus. Ils ont aussi un investisseur stratégique qui désire s’impliquer plus profondément dans l’entreprise, j’attends les détails avec impatience! L’Automne va être très intéressant pour l’entreprise, ils sont en business depuis seulement 6 mois et grossissent très rapidement.

Triple digit growth sur des revenus de 13,000$ c’est pas si impressionant :confused:

1 « J'aime »

Je préfère laisser le marché s’exprimer et comme j’ai mentionné précedemment, ce sont les résults du prochain Q qui seront encore plus intéressants ( La guidance sera à lire attentivement ! )

Ok merci, déjà un peu moins vague que ton dernier post.

1 « J'aime »

Wow, where has the month of August gone? It’s the 23rd and this has been a whirlwind of a month. With this blog, I like to provide a behind the scenes of MEZZI and fill in customers and shareholders on items that might not be press releasable.

Last week was spent on the road, first in Las Vegas for the semi-annual MAGIC fashion conferences. Twice per year, the fashion industry descends upon the desert for a collection of fashion shows for all the industry participants. These are extremely large conferences that take up multiple locations and have dedicated shows for all types of participants from small start-up brands to some of the globe’s largest. Like other fashion shows, it offers a bit of perk for retailer’s and their buyer’s to get in a bit of a trip while determining which brands and styles to carry for the season in their stores.

I must say, these events and shows are quite nostalgic and likely won’t continue to be as relevant as more and more retailers continue to leverage e-commerce and fast-fashion brands like Zara and H&M keep their stores fresh with constantly new arrivals of products. Shopping seasons are becoming increasingly more blurred and MEZZI is ideally positioned and a part of driving this change. It’s all a part of consumers seeking more convenience and more choice in how and what they purchase.

Needless to say, the traditional fashion industry is being disrupted and for you the customer, it’s for the better.

MAGIC was very productive for us. We spent our days dividing and conquering, meeting with prospective retailers, buyers, showrooms and suppliers getting the word out on our Smart Luxury brand. Folks, we are in position A. We are exactly where the industry is looking to move but have no idea how to. So far fashion has only toyed with integrating technology in mostly superficial ways. We aren’t standing pat and have been hard at work on further integrations. Stay tuned.

From there, I headed to meet our designer and production manager in LA to review our final SS16 samples of our new designs and to check on the progress of our next production run for the fall. This is the first round of designs to come to life from our head designer Kevin Costello. They are impressive in design both aesthetically as well as in function. We look forward to bringing these to market over the next several months.

We’ve admittedly had some production snags in the past by almost missing our launch prior to Christmas last year and in not producing enough of what have become top sellers for Spring/Summer. We have learned a lot about our customer’s interests and preferences over the last 10 months since launch and we’ll be leaning into these desired designs in a far bigger way for the fall.

Last week was a great week for our social channels. These remain the best way for new prospective customers to become familiar with our brand and this remains our biggest sources of traffic to our website. Our Instagram account grew by more than 8% last week and saw many new significant influencers engage with our brand. To follow along, make sure to search for hashtag: #herMEZZILife

It’s so rewarding and validating to see all the hard work start to pay off and the brand begin to take on a life of its own. We’re really firing on all cylinders these days with a tremendous focus on customer service, product quality, sales and revenues.

The global stock markets have seen tremendous volatility and selling pressure lately and the TSX Venture Exchange is at all time lows even lower than the horrid dotcom bubble of the late 90’s. It has been a quieter summer than usual and with the continued rout of oil and commodity prices, the overweighted-in-commodities TSX Venture will likely continue to lag. Our share price is off about 50% from its recent highs and nothing negatively has happened at MEZZI (TSXV: MZI) to equate to this drop, we’ve gotten caught up in the rush for liquidity. I’d argue that we’re probably the exact type of company that will lead the TSX Venture out of this ditch. Not a recommendation. Please do your due diligence.

Some of you may have noticed that we continue to refine the website and recently launched a dedicated Canadian site for Canadian customers (automatically redirects based upon IP address). Now, all the way along, Canadian-based shoppers are transacting in Canadian prices and we are subsidizing some of the currency exchange. We’ve added many enhancements including a specialized content delivery network to allow the website to operate much more quickly and we’ve improved the mobile experience significantly after we noticed from our analytics that over 60% of all of our traffic comes from mobile devices. The website is really like our store and this will always be evolving to maximize the user experience.

We’ll be further updating you on the progress of our other division: MLine, as our dealer network has continued to grow at a very quick rate in the US.

As we’ve been very transparent about recently, in addition to significant organic growth, we’re also focused on growing MEZZI through strategic acquisitions. This has taken much of my time of late and I look forward to updating everyone on the results of these efforts. Stay tuned.

I am extremely passionate about what we’re building. It’s much more than just a “deal” for me, it’s not this at all. This is about how we’re growing and establishing the next “it” brand. We’ve begun to assemble a killer team that align with shareholders and share the same amount of passion as I do for what we’re doing. Many days they inspire me and are a happy bunch to be around. Despite the market carnage, I am more excited each day to jump out of bed and execute for you, our customers and our shareholders.

If anyone has any specific questions please direct any and all to me directly at:keir@mezzi.com

Have a good evening. I’m up in less than 7 hours to begin another action packed week.

Night.

Keir
CEO, MEZZI

1 « J'aime »

Bon volume aujourd’hui, les nouvelles et les résultats financiers sont proches.

Voici un petit résumé des compagnies dans lesquelles Keir Reynolds est impliqué :

Senator : de 3$ @ .14$ auj
Indigo : 0.48$ @ .01$ auj
Calyx : 0.40$ @ .03$ Auj
Mammoth : 0.25$ @ .005$ auj

Malgré qu’il semble un guru des ressources minières, on ne peut pas dire que tout ce qu’il touche se transforme en or.

Je lui souhaite du succès à long terme pour Mezzi.

Il manque son passé là dedans… en particulier LX Ventures (maintenant Mobio)

Le gars est considéré initialement comme étant un “stock promoter”…

Comme on lit souvent:
Do you own due diligence

1 « J'aime »

Je me rappelle LX Ventures - j’avais essayé de short le titre vers la fin 2013.

C’est à cette époque que j’ai réalisé qu’il était quand même difficile de trouver des actions à emprunter pour être short sur des microcaps. C’est malheureux, car ce sont de belles opportunités de réaliser de bons profits!

stockguru11, est-ce que je peux t’emprunter tes actions de Mezzi? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 « J'aime »

Ouff, si tu fais ca avec MZI tu risques de perdre bcp! Mais tout se short, suffit de connaitre les bons brokers :wink:

1 « J'aime »

J’ai fait pas mal de cash avec LXV, in and out plusieurs fois. Quand Keir a quitté l’entreprise et l’a laissé dans les mains du CEO Mike Edwards and le PDG de mobio Mark Binns, le titre s’est mis à descendre. Ils ont tout bousillé, c’est dommage. Keir faisait la difference. Cette fois-ci il est en controle total, il ne fera pas la même erreur de déléguer à des incompétents, enfin j’espère.

MEZZI (TSXV:MZI, Forum), another Vancouver fashion play that has been on the move in both directions share price-wise recently, told me a few weeks back that they’re making some moves in new verticals, with one of the possibilities mentioned being athletic apparel.

Mezzi king Keir Reynolds has previously been involved with RYU in a loose way, and he holds the reins on an endorsement machine that has previously brought in big name celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Cristiano Ronaldo and the like to companies he was involved with.

An RYU designed line, produced by Mezzi, endorsed by a mega athlete, would blow the minds of investors of both companies. Total speculation here and I could be completely wrong, but that’s my prediction. Watch this space.

Chris Parry

je trouve ca étrange qu’ils essaient de s’integrer verticalement alors qu’ils n’ont que 13K de vente dans leur core business. Tu ne penses pas qu’ils devraient comcentrer leur effort dans leur vente de saccoches?

Pour ce qui est de l’endossement de star, je me rappelle d’une compagnie Liquid Nutrition qui avait plusieurs athlètes qui avaient endossé leurs brevages. Ca avait couté très cher aux actionnaires en plus de les diluer. La compagnie a frolé la faillite il y a un mois. Tout ca pour dire que ce n’est pas ce qui fait le succès d’une marque.

Tu te réfère aux derniers résultats qui incluaient environ 1 mois d’opérations depuis leur lancement. Ce n’est pas très significatif ni représentatif. Depuis, leurs produits sont sold out, ils ont eu un bris de production car ils ne pouvaient pas suffir à la demande. Ils sont maintenant supporté par l’actrice principale de l’émission SUITS. Ils sont déjà en production de leur collection d’automne et d’hiver et ils ont déjà designé leur collection pour l’été prochain. Je ne connais pas tes connaissances de marketing et je ne sais si tu connais le monde de la mode et du luxe mais en général ce sont les stars qui font lever une marque. Regarde Under Armour par exemple, c’était une marque complètement inconnue. Les ‹ endorsements › ont fait lever la marque qui a comme plan de s’attaquer à Nike maintenant

Quelques lectures intéressantes

C’est certain que d’avoir une figure publique qui endosse ton produit aide grandement a faire connaitre la compagnie, je fais simplement dire que ce n’est pas une nouvelle qui ajoute nécessairement de la valeur immédiatement aux actionnaires. N’importe quelle compagnie peut ouvrir un budget de marketing et engager une vedette et certains sont prêt a mettre leur face sur n’importe quel produit pour un cachet : http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/500674-the-25-most-embarrassing-athlete-endorsements

Mais Rachel Zane c’est un bon choix :stuck_out_tongue:

1 « J'aime »

C’est pas Rachel mais Sarah Rafferty :smiley:

1 « J'aime »

+10% sur plus de 1M de volume auj

2 « J'aime »

C’est bien, mais ce que j’aime moins c’est qu’un titre avec un petit float fasse autant de volume sans bouger trop. Comme dans le hype de mars a juin, les volumes etaient monstrueux pour un titre a 30millions d’actions.

Ca prouve qu’il a peu de vrais investisseurs dans la compagnie mais beaucoup de paper flipper…